We are delighted to inform about the Scientific Conference entitled that on October 17-18, 2019, will be held in Zakopane as part of the 5th Central European Legal and Administrative Forum Scientific Conference entitled “Current problems of legislation in the countries of Central and Eastern Europe” organized by employees of the Department of Law at the University of Humanities and Natural Sciences. Jan Długosz in Częstochowa and the Department of Constitutional Law and Theory and Philosophy of Law of the Opole University.
Given the wide range of issues raised by representatives of the doctrine of law as well as the theory and philosophy of law, the Organizing Committee selected the main research areas to be discussed at the conference:
- procedure of creating law vs reality
- the level of the system of law making (quality of normative acts, ways of their adoption and publication, inconsistency of legal provisions, amendments to legal acts, etc.)
- legislative lobby
- legislator in the process of creating law (competences, legal culture, transparency of legislative activities)
- public participation in the lawmaking process
- inflation of law
- legal transplants in legislation
- interaction of branches of public law
- transfers of operating methods / legal tools / institutions between individual branches of public law
- privatization of public law and publishing of private law
The conclusions formulated during the Conference will be included in a scientific publication summarizing the current problems of legislation not only at national but also at European level (monograph in the UJD Publishing House 20 points / chapter – according to the Ministry of Science and Higher Education).
Applications for participation in the Conference should be sent by 30 September 2019 via the completed online form: http://www.sefpa.ujd.edu.pl/pl/rejestracja/
The deadline for registering for the Conference has been extended to October 5, 2019.
The conference and gala dinner will be held at the Logos Hotel.